News:

Not much going on lately just update our forum script. 4/3/2022

Main Menu

Recent posts

Epic PTC Forums / Re: Our Business information
Last post by MrRuste - June 05, 2022, 04:37:47 PM
Our business license renewed see our top post in this thread to view our business registration
Atomic PTC Forums / Re: Our Business information
Last post by MrRuste - June 05, 2022, 04:37:14 PM
Our business license renewed see our top post in this thread to view our business registration
Offers And Clicks Forums / Re: Our Business information
Last post by MrRuste - June 05, 2022, 04:36:15 PM
Rutakus Pixel Traffic Exchange Forums / Re: Our Business information
Last post by MrRuste - June 05, 2022, 04:35:51 PM
Forum News/Announcements/Rules / Re: Our Business information
Last post by MrRuste - June 05, 2022, 04:33:34 PM
Our business license has been renewed. The first post has been updated but you can also see our license here:

Our Business Registration:
Forum News/Announcements/Rules / Re: Forum Script Updated, Some...
Last post by MrRuste - June 01, 2022, 01:10:19 PM
Forum Script Updated yesterday SMF 2.1.2
Rutakus Pixel Downline Builder / Police PTC (Paying)
Last post by MrRuste - May 22, 2022, 12:09:21 AM
Site/App/Program Title: Police PTC
Type: Paid To Click/Faucet
Earnings: Yes
Payment Processor(s): Bitcoin, Faucetpay

Information: Police PTC has been online for quite some time and has ran on a few different scripts and is on currently running on Vie Faucet Script.
Now here is my referral link: http://policeptc.info/?r=37
Hello everyone and how is it going today? Hopefully you all are doing well. Not doing too bad busy as hell with my wedding and other life stuff / other job.

Sorry there doesn't seem to be much going on lately but like I said I been pretty busy with the above but I have been also busy with other stuff like working on a couple more designing a couple more splash pages for the site and some more banners for guys to use. I've also been trying top work on some stuff in the back end of the forums. But I plan on ding some more back end work on the site design and content as well. The past couple years have been hard on my business and still here. But I'm got to also focus on the other services my company offers so that I can get closer to not having to work for other businesses/jobs. That way I can focus on things such as promoting and other features of the site 

As i'm in the process of rebranding my web hosting side of my business where I got some new ideas to run. This being said this is a reminder that content post by admins and staff are properties Peetree Ad Network, a tradename of Rutakus (more info here: https://forum.rutakuspixel.com/index.php?topic=105.0). I'm the owner with the ability to make full business choices. Now our hosting company will be Organic Hippy Hosting Shhh! (https://www.organichhs.com/) and we are going to have all kind of stuff. But one such hosting service you guys are going to like is special hosting for LFMTE script which is the traffic exchange script that is running our Rutakus Pixel TE site. We plan on making servers meet all script requirements and free script installs for our team that knows the script plus the ability to purchase LFMTE licenses from us that installed by our team after purchase if you chose. We have been certified resellers of the script for a while now I just have done a whole lot but offer the script on our traffic exchange site. Anyways, more to come later, got to get a few things done around the home office. Thanks for reading guys
Forum News/Announcements/Rules / Forum Script Updated, Some fea...
Last post by MrRuste - April 14, 2022, 02:31:36 AM
Hello everyone and how is it going today? Hope it is going well at the time you are reading my post. I know it seem as if nothing is really going on in the forum and in the front of of the site yes no activity. Most accounts on the site at the date/time stamp of this post are spammer, a lot have been banned some haven't made their move yet.

So on 4-3-2022 I had updated to the last version of SMF (Simple Machines Forum) in which I had lost some of the addon I was using to due to compatibility with the new script sadly this happens quite often and we got to make due with what we have. So with this being said I will be working on looking for more extensions to add to forums to make the community support forums more fun.

So will be using this board for testing bug reports on the plugin I add. Or you can provide feed back on a given plugin.

Thanks for reading
Forum Games / Forum Game Time Rules (READ BE...
Last post by MrRuste - April 13, 2022, 03:19:02 PM
Hello everyone and welcome to the forum game time rules which is a place to have post type of games such as a sentence or story game a bit more fun and to make sure a forum game creates community activity.

1. All forum games must comply with our forum rules list here: https://forum.rutakuspixel.com/index.php?topic=5.0
2. All forum game posts must stay on game topic to keep the game thread flowing, no off topic chatter as there is a lot of places in the forum for that already.
3. No one word games, discussion forum games must have some content.
4. No double games if a game thread already exists please don't create a new thread/forum top for the same game.

Forum game time rules can be updated from time to time.
Last updated 4-13-2022