News:

Spam is getting out of hand on our forum so until further notice all new user accounts will be approved by admin after we verify your not spammer through blocklist and contact you with why you want to join our site.

Main Menu

Referral Contest May 8, 2021 to May 31, 2021

Started by MrRuste, May 11, 2021, 12:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRuste

We are having a small little Referral Contest May 8, 2021 to May 31, 2021

1st place $2.00
2nd place $1.50
3rd place $1.00

MrRuste

I will be extending the contest due to us having some down time and issues while we are in the middle of a server moved

The contest will end June 18, 2021

MrRuste

Sorry the referral contest is actually still going but I will be ending it at the end of this month regardless 7-31-2021. No one has placed yet and if no one has by the true end of this contest I will reward those actively surfing the site during the beginning of the contest.

Thanks. Sorry I have been super and still working on a web server move but also started a new job where I work 4, 10 hour days and overnights so I have been super busy but i will be nice to have more days available to do things
Thanks for reading.

MrRuste (Site Owner/Creator)

MrRuste

So there wasn't any new referrals during this contest so instead as stated in my previous post I gave all active members who surfed during this contest a reward.

With this stated I gave all of you active members $2.00 to your commission balance. Thank you very much for being active.

This contest is over and topic locked