News:

Not much going on lately just update our forum script. 4/3/2022

Main Menu

Recent posts

Offers And Clicks Forums / Re: We updated our Country to ...
Last post by MrRuste - March 09, 2024, 02:31:48 PM
 Country to Ip database tables have been updated today. If you're having issues logging in clear your internet browser's cache, cookies, and temp files then try again
Offers And Clicks Forums / LFMTE Admin Partner Lifetime M...
Last post by MrRuste - February 10, 2024, 01:08:20 PM
Hello members. Here in this thread, you will find all the information about our upgraded membership called LFMTE Admin Partner Membership (Comes With LFMTE Script and Lifetime membership) on Offers And Clicks. Most information as far as referral earning can be found on purchase upgrade on the Offers And Clicks website.

This membership comes with LFMTE script which is a traffic exchange website script. LFMTE script price is $147 and is included in the membership price. The script requires a domain name and web hosting. You will get 2 months of web hosting through our host at no extra cost after the 2 months you can set up monthly billing hosting through our host or find a different web host. Our web host website: https://www.organichhs.com/. You can also order a domain name through our web host or find one elsewhere.

The hosting package you get to start with is one called Beginner High Traffic/Marketing/Advertising Hosting (Linux/Cpanel) on our host and has the following. Our web hosting supports script and meets all server requirements.
1.25 GB
Disk Space Quota

13 GB
Monthly Bandwidth Limit

Max FTP Accounts

Max Email Accounts

Max SQL Databases

sub-domain

We will message and email you with your Offers And Clicks account info once you get closer to the end of your free 2-month of web hosting with your membership.

Server requirements for your own hosting
QuoteServer Requirements for running the script:

PHP 7.4

Required PHP Modules:
Curl
GD Library
ionCube Loaders v10.2 or later
MySQLi
OpenSSL
TTF (FreeType)
Zip Extension

PHP Configuration Requirements:
allow_url_fopen enabled
Zend OPcache disabled
PHP Handler: suphp
PHP-FPM disabled
Suhosin disabled

MySQL 5.7 (or lower) or MariaDB

MySQL V 8.X will cause issues and is not supported as of yet.

Recommended Version: MariaDB 10.3

The default cPanel configuration should work if using MariaDB 10.3. If using MySQL or a different MariaDB version, the following changes may be required to your settings:
strict_trans_tables disabled
only_full_group_by disabled

If you need help installing or setting up your traffic exchange, it can be done for additional fees.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread.
Biotech Simulation Clicks Forums / Re: Invalid License Key networ...
Last post by MrRuste - October 18, 2023, 07:09:55 AM
The sites should be fixed right now
Epic PTC Forums / Re: Invalid License Key networ...
Last post by MrRuste - October 18, 2023, 07:09:30 AM
Atomic PTC Forums / Re: Invalid License Key networ...
Last post by MrRuste - October 18, 2023, 07:09:09 AM
Offers And Clicks Forums / Re: Invalid License Key networ...
Last post by MrRuste - October 18, 2023, 07:08:40 AM
The sites should be fixed right now.
Offers And Clicks Forums / Invalid License Key network wi...
Last post by MrRuste - October 17, 2023, 08:31:59 PM
I'm so sorry guys about the "Invalid License Key" on all my sites running EvolutionScript. i.e EpicPTC, AtomicPTC, Biotech Simulation Clicks and Offers And Clicks. This should have never happened as I own the Ultimate License which is a life license with 99% open source for developers like me. Now all my sites still show on EvolutionScript's license verification tool that we hold legal licenses.

So as of right now I not sure what is going on but I had submitted a support ticket to EvolutionScript on this issue. Hopeful they answer as told them I not happy as this really hurt my business and I know some people are at payout and might have requested but I didn't see anything before I left to work at my other job this morning. But don't guys I will hopefully has this fixed soon. It pretty much EvolutionScripts fault and at this moment nothing I can do. I spent over $1000 on my license and addons for theses four sites.

Now my traffic exchange is still up never had an issue what so ever, LFMTE script is freaking great. That why I signed up as a reseller for LFMTE script.

Anyways you can come a complain here I guess as if you don't or do I can't control you but I am trying to get this fix. Thanks for reading.
Biotech Simulation Clicks Forums / Invalid License Key network wi...
Last post by MrRuste - October 17, 2023, 08:31:36 PM
I'm so sorry guys about the "Invalid License Key" on all my sites running EvolutionScript. i.e EpicPTC, AtomicPTC, Biotech Simulation Clicks and Offers And Clicks. This should have never happened as I own the Ultimate License which is a life license with 99% open source for developers like me. Now all my sites still show on EvolutionScript's license verification tool that we hold legal licenses.

So as of right now I not sure what is going on but I had submitted a support ticket to EvolutionScript on this issue. Hopeful they answer as told them I not happy as this really hurt my business and I know some people are at payout and might have requested but I didn't see anything before I left to work at my other job this morning. But don't guys I will hopefully has this fixed soon. It pretty much EvolutionScripts fault and at this moment nothing I can do. I spent over $1000 on my license and addons for theses four sites.

Now my traffic exchange is still up never had an issue what so ever, LFMTE script is freaking great. That why I signed up as a reseller for LFMTE script.

Anyways you can come a complain here I guess as if you don't or do I can't control you but I am trying to get this fix. Thanks for reading.
Epic PTC Forums / Invalid License Key network wi...
Last post by MrRuste - October 17, 2023, 08:29:00 PM

Atomic PTC Forums / Invalid License Key network wi...
Last post by MrRuste - October 17, 2023, 08:28:23 PM