News:

Not much going on lately just update our forum script. 4/3/2022

Main Menu

We are in the Process of moving servers

Started by MrRuste, May 22, 2021, 05:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRuste

Hello everyone so some of you may have noticed some downtime and some issues on some of the site that I'm currently working on solving most sites have been moved at this point. one I believe hasn't in the Peetree Ad Network. So if you guy find any issues please let me know here, old server is still online not for much longer so I'm working trying to get this done as fast as possible. Thanks for those who find stuff.

Current issues I know of

Rutakus pixel TE keeps logging you out
OffersAndClicks,m Epic pTC and Atomic PTC might be having issues with ptc ad section.

Edit 5-25-2021 Sorry I'm still working on this and have limited access on new server which makes things harder

MrRuste

Hellos everyone we are still having some issues with the server move and I have moved some of the sites back to old server sadly as I would like to be able to get rid of the old server and start moving to be more of a sustainable business as we are looking at sustainable webhosting for our company site and to sell for web hosting.

So far I have moved offersanclicks.com and atomicptc.com back to the old server. More soon as I get off work at my other job.

MrRuste

OK so rutakuspixel sites including this forum has been moved back to old server for the time being.

For those that don't know we are working on being more environmentally sustainable business and with this work on being hosting on servers with companies with like minded stances on this issue and we also only want to start selling web space on environmentally friendlier servers as well. And we need a bigger server anyways for more client site being hosted on the our server.