News:

Spam is getting out of hand on our forum so until further notice all new user accounts will be approved by admin after we verify your not spammer through blocklist and contact you with why you want to join our site.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Hello everyone, here in this thread I will be sharing my Nicehash mining pool payment proofs.

My 1st payment

My Second Payment Proof
My account screen of all my payments up until my 19th payment

And mow my 19th payment proof from Scarlet-Clicks
My 4th payment

and my 5th payment
Hello everyone and how is it going? Hopefully well. I'm here to post that we have once again disabled coinpayments.net payment/payout options as they keep blocking my country which is the United States and don't see any reason for it being that many other crypto exchanges/payment processing work just fine in the United States.

With this being said we will not longer be supporting coinpayments in any way though we had never even got a chance to use such a garbage service that keeps blocking my country. My suggestion to you all is hardware wallets are the best way to go. But if needed there is alot of legit digital asset exchanges that are legit. One even based in my country and was one of the first to be listed in the stock exchange.

Either way we will not use any payment processing we can't verify or that blocks a country such as the United States.
Biotech Simulation Clicks Forums / We updated our Country to IP d...
Last post by MrRuste - August 24, 2022, 05:52:45 PM
hello everyone. Just more or less letting you all know We updated our Country to IP databases today. More or less to get a better accuracy and prevent members from not being to login due to not country listed on account error. We will be update this more frequently, like every week or two.
Epic PTC Forums / We updated our Country to IP d...
Last post by MrRuste - August 24, 2022, 05:51:54 PM
hello everyone. Just more or less letting you all know We updated our Country to IP databases today. More or less to get a better accuracy and prevent members from not being to login due to not country listed on account error. We will be update this more frequently, like every week or two.
Atomic PTC Forums / We updated our Country to IP d...
Last post by MrRuste - August 24, 2022, 05:50:22 PM
Offers And Clicks Forums / We updated our Country to IP d...
Last post by MrRuste - August 24, 2022, 05:47:23 PM
Rutakus Pixel Downline Builder / ADS by UAP - Ultimate Affiliat...
Last post by MrRuste - August 21, 2022, 04:10:06 PM
Site/App/Program Title: ADS by UAP (Ultimate Affiliate Program)
Type: Paid to Click/Get Paid To
Earnings: Yes
Payment Processor(s): Prefect Money, Payeer, Coin2Send, Bitcoin

Information: ADS By UAP is a get paid to program that has paid to click ad, and offerswalls. ADS by UAP has been online since 2017 and is a registered company see this link here: https://opencorporates.com/companies/gb/11617914. ADS By UAP currently runs on EvolutionScript and pays/accepts Perfect Money, Payeer, Coin2send, Bitcoin.

Now here is my referral link: https://ads.uap.company/?ref=MrRuste
Atomic PTC Forums / We have a user slandering our ...
Last post by MrRuste - August 18, 2022, 04:09:02 PM
We have a user trying to slander our name and business with lies and no actually proof to back up the claims being made. The fact that user talked about the forums with our actually being a member on the forums. You can read see the lies right here: https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,538742.0.html

Now I will say you guys can make you own opinion about something but there should be some sort of facts to back that up.
We keep our data for a minimum of 10 years. All data is back up on our entire network and when ever we make any sort of changes, payouts, processing orders and so on. Forum back ups same thing, and we have all old code base back ups. For some of you that don't know we used to run on Maderite Scripts under atomicptc.info and still have those old databases and forums. Either way people can be rude as hell and we will not put up with it.