Small little Point Contest 3-17-2021 Until 3-31-2021

Started by MrRuste, March 17, 2021, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRuste

hello everyone how is it going today? Hopefully all is going well, with you all considering all the stuff going on with the covid19 pandemic. So today I'm having a small little point contest to try and increase activity in the site as our advertisers want more views and current active from everyone is not that great. It is what it is and I will be doing my best to make my network and my business to succeed. Anyways I'm going to be trying to do more of these but I have very limited time as I work another job full time 6 days a week right now and we have no staff due to cost and it's hard time find dependable people.

Anyways, the contest starts today 3-17-2021 and end on 3-31-2021
1st place will get $0.50 added to account cash balance
2nd place $0.25
3rd place $0.10

Now I'm also giving sign up bonuses for NEW members who join during this time There is currently a $0.25 sign up bonus on Atomic PTC until 3-31-2021. Just register here: https://www.atomicptc.com/index.php?view=register

MrRuste

Contest has ended winner will be below if the member has OKed their username to be display publicly as we respect your privacy as the net has become a dangerous place

1st place $0.50 hidden by privacy
2nd place $0.25 hidden by privacy
3rd place $0.10 hidden by privacy

All member have been contacted if they won and about their privacy settings
Updated 4-5-2021